The school recruitment landscape has changed over the course of the last 10 years. Where the majority of teacher supply pools were once consistently deep and a quality shortlist could be sourced with a single advert, factors such as location, subject specialisation or school ethos criteria make teacher recruitment today far more challenging. Schools are working harder than ever before to ﬁll a teaching vacancy.
This Whitepaper explores how school leaders can create stand out recruitment campaigns that will attract more candidates and enable them to select teachers who will be the best fit for their school.
- Definition - Start the recruitment campaign with a detailed plan.
- Preparation - Build a robust recruitment platform
- Attraction - Maximise your advertising reach
- Selection - Interview techniques and tips
- Appointment - A clear and detailed appointment strategy
Fill in the form below to download.