Today, you don’t have to rely only on books and lectures to deliver learning experiences. Because your students, mobile devices in hand – can tap into endless supplies of quality information. With a swipe or tap of a finger, they can access support materials, begin an assignment – or ask you for help. You give them seamless access to e-books, videos, photos, educational applications and more. Plus, you can offer them personalised instruction. Best of all – this approach can help make learning more fun. Read all about it in our white paper: Transforming the Classroom Experience: K12 Education Mobility Management Best Practices >>
- Your students can remotely access coursework from any location.
- You can ensure all student and teacher data remains secure.
- Extend your resources by grade, or specific class assignment, based on student identity.
- Reduces your reliance on IT administrators for trouble-shooting
- You can manage the system from a centralised dashboard