- Time to get serious about digital distraction
Schools are adopting digital devices in droves, but how many of them are seeing improved learning outcomes as a result? The Educator investigates.
- What Apple’s new iOS update means for your school
Apple has released its latest iOS update, including new features designed specifically for schools. The Educator investigates what they mean for you.
- Tailoring your school’s technology to student needs
Having a classroom full of laptops and great Wi-Fi is one thing, but matching these resources to deliver better student outcomes must come first, says a leading voice in education technology.
- Sink or swim, experts tell a sea of educators
The resounding message of EduTech’s keynote speakers this week was clear: unless you’re already engaging in 21st century learning, you have some major catching up to do.
- Is this education’s biggest game-changer?
Cincinnati Day School teacher, Rob Baker, tells The Educator why he believes he has created the most powerful digital learning tool ever made.
- Students hungry for code, research shows
An overwhelming majority of students want to learn how to code so they can make a career out of it, says Microsoft’s director of developer evangelism and experience, Sarah Vaughan.