- Schools must 'change with the times to make a real difference'
Education is rapidly evolving, and if students’ academic outcomes are to improve, educators must evolve also, says a global leader in online education.
- Opinion: 5 golden rules for using technology in classrooms
Troy Martin, Instructure's APAC director, shares tips on how teachers can make the best of technology in the classroom.
- Time to get serious about digital distraction
Schools are adopting digital devices in droves, but how many of them are seeing improved learning outcomes as a result? The Educator investigates.
- Comedian helps launch ‘Pinterest for education’
In what is being called a “Pinterest for education”, a company has launched a new online platform that aims to make learning more fun and interactive.
- What Apple’s new iOS update means for your school
Apple has released its latest iOS update, including new features designed specifically for schools. The Educator investigates what they mean for you.
- Tailoring your school’s technology to student needs
Having a classroom full of laptops and great Wi-Fi is one thing, but matching these resources to deliver better student outcomes must come first, says a leading voice in education technology.