- Schools must 'change with the times to make a real difference'
Education is rapidly evolving, and if students’ academic outcomes are to improve, educators must evolve also, says a global leader in online education.
- Opinion: 5 golden rules for using technology in classrooms
Troy Martin, Instructure's APAC director, shares tips on how teachers can make the best of technology in the classroom.
- Time to get serious about digital distraction
Schools are adopting digital devices in droves, but how many of them are seeing improved learning outcomes as a result? The Educator investigates.
- What Apple’s new iOS update means for your school
Apple has released its latest iOS update, including new features designed specifically for schools. The Educator investigates what they mean for you.
- Tailoring your school’s technology to student needs
Having a classroom full of laptops and great Wi-Fi is one thing, but matching these resources to deliver better student outcomes must come first, says a leading voice in education technology.
- Sink or swim, experts tell a sea of educators
The resounding message of EduTech’s keynote speakers this week was clear: unless you’re already engaging in 21st century learning, you have some major catching up to do.