- ‘Micro-schools’ bringing education into the 21st century
The traditional school model is broken and in dire need of classrooms that foster self-knowledge and entrepreneurialism, says AltSchool founder, Max Ventilla.
- Tailoring your school’s technology to student needs
Having a classroom full of laptops and great Wi-Fi is one thing, but matching these resources to deliver better student outcomes must come first, says a leading voice in education technology.
- Sink or swim, experts tell a sea of educators
The resounding message of EduTech’s keynote speakers this week was clear: unless you’re already engaging in 21st century learning, you have some major catching up to do.
- Is this education’s biggest game-changer?
Cincinnati Day School teacher, Rob Baker, tells The Educator why he believes he has created the most powerful digital learning tool ever made.
- Students hungry for code, research shows
An overwhelming majority of students want to learn how to code so they can make a career out of it, says Microsoft’s director of developer evangelism and experience, Sarah Vaughan.
- How to transform your school...for free
If you’re short of funds and looking to upgrade your school’s learning spaces, read on.