- Comedian helps launch ‘Pinterest for education’
In what is being called a “Pinterest for education”, a company has launched a new online platform that aims to make learning more fun and interactive.
- What Apple’s new iOS update means for your school
Apple has released its latest iOS update, including new features designed specifically for schools. The Educator investigates what they mean for you.
- ‘Micro-schools’ bringing education into the 21st century
The traditional school model is broken and in dire need of classrooms that foster self-knowledge and entrepreneurialism, says AltSchool founder, Max Ventilla.
- Tailoring your school’s technology to student needs
Having a classroom full of laptops and great Wi-Fi is one thing, but matching these resources to deliver better student outcomes must come first, says a leading voice in education technology.
- Sink or swim, experts tell a sea of educators
The resounding message of EduTech’s keynote speakers this week was clear: unless you’re already engaging in 21st century learning, you have some major catching up to do.
- Is this education’s biggest game-changer?
Cincinnati Day School teacher, Rob Baker, tells The Educator why he believes he has created the most powerful digital learning tool ever made.