- Calls for better resourcing amid violent student concerns
Government – not teacher – action is needed to address classroom issues involving students with a disability, QTC president, Kevin Bates, tells The Educator.
- 'Pinocchio Pyne' accused of exaggerating school funding increase
Christopher Pyne’s claims of a 40% school funding increase over the last decade have been grossly exaggerated, says a public education advocate group.
- Education, telecoms giants team up to help schools
With the role of technology only set to grow in classrooms, two organisations have joined forces to help schools accelerate their plans to digitalise education.
- Principals urged to make the most of a ‘seismic step up’ in education
Principals have a key role to play in driving educational change, says NSW Education Minister, Adrian Piccoli.
- New strategy helps schools speak with one voice
A new framework is helping to create a shared vision around meeting the expectations of teaching graduates.
- Govt seeks help of public to improve education system
The government will seek the views of schools, parents, businesses and community groups in an effort to improve the education system.