- Rapper launches charter school
After making a name for himself in music and fashion, rap mogul, Sean “Diddy” Combs, has launched a new charter school.
- The Educator Weekend Wrap: ATAR revamp, top schools sued and govt cuts funding to major school
Making news this week, the ATAR gets a shake-up, four elite schools face lawsuits and a major school faces closure.
- Expert touts solution to education gap
There is a solution to closing the disadvantage gap that deserves a lot more attention than what it’s getting, says a prominent education program director.
- Hope for troubled school yet, despite funding cut
A beleaguered school is expected to remain open through next term despite having its Federal funding cut off today.
- Govt announces ATAR crackdown
The Federal Government is cracking down on universities enrolling students with ATAR scores well below the advertised cut off for courses.
- Far-Out Friday: New party has zero-tolerance for unruly kids
Phones banned in class, CCTV cameras in all classrooms, axing the dole for families of disruptive kids…meet the School Discipline Party.