The Educator forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Revolution School a ‘story of great hope’

Notify me of new replies via email
Brett Henebery | 20 May 2016, 09:01 AM Agree 0
The Educator takes a look inside an emotionally-charged upcoming TV series about a Melbourne school struggling to overcome extraordinary odds.
  • Deb Hannon | 21 May 2016, 02:03 PM Agree 0
    Great to hear the positive stories as opposed to the negatives that often dominate the press. As a Principal of 26 years, many of those years spent in schools like Kambaya I am heartened to hear how we are celebrating the fantastic things going on in schools. Until our community start to value education and work with schools we will always struggle to improve outcomes for our student.
  • Paul | 15 Jun 2016, 12:59 AM Agree 0
    This is such a great series and so important that it's story is told. It contains vital information for all teachers and students, just so they can see there is another way.
  • Luke Emmanuel Hindson | 22 Jun 2016, 11:07 PM Agree 0
    Fantastic series. I think this article fails to mention the hardworking teachers featured in the series who have put themselves on the line to improve. Not all of the credit should go to the principal and leadership team. I find it curious that there is such little reward and acknowledgement for teachers who work so hard to improve and achieve.
Post a reply